9 dic 2013

Street Style Inspiration Of The Week

Inspiration Of The Week
__________

Inspiración De La Semana


The truth is that I'm a freak girl. I impose my self silly customs, these routines are extended to all kinds of things.
Well, one of which is that on Mondays, check multiple pages and blogs and keep photos that inspire me for the rest of week. Really is something stupid, but I recommend it because that during the week you will haven't the problem ...what should I wear? That is, the inspiration is there, just you have to take your clothes Week Street Style Inspiration and mix.
This week I have decided on baggy pants, over the knee boots, black & white, tartan and coats oversize.  Try it!  I will show you  the week in some EgoLooks. XOXO

_________________

La verdad es que soy una chica rarita. Me auto impongo costumbres tontas , estas rutinas se extienden a todo tipo de cosas.
Bien, pues una de ellas es que los lunes, chequeo varias páginas y blogs y guardo fotos que me sirven de inspiración para el resto de semana. Realmente es algo estúpido, pero os lo recomiendo, porque así durante la semana no tendreis el problema de ¿que me pongo? Es decir, la inspiración está hí , simplemente teneis que coger vuestras prendas de Street Style Week Inspiration y mezclarlas.
Esta semana me he decidido por baggy pants,boots over the knee,black &white, tartan anda oversize coats. ¡Probarlo! Os enseñaré  como la semana en algunos EgoLooks. <3 <3 <3


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...